Features of the Git course:
- Over 12 hours of Course content.
- Language – English
- This course is designed to provide complete and in-depth knowledge of every tool used to make a version-control system for tracking changes in source code during software development.
- You will get all files used to create this course which is helpful to do the practice.
- We provide practice models to have a better understanding of commands and tools.
- If you have any questions regarding this course, feel free to contact us. We will love to help you.
Git online training objective:
- Learn the main concepts of the Git source control system
- Step through the entire Git workflow
- Compare the different types of states in Git and compare between commits and branches
- Manage files with Git (rename, delete, move) and update files managed outside Git
- Make and fork vaults on GitHub and push changes back after working on them locally
- Create branches and resolve combine conflicts like a pro
Frequently Asked Questions On Git training:
- Does ITCourCes offer job assistance?
ITCourCes actively provides placement assistance to all learners who have successfully completed the Git training.
- Do ITCourCes accept the course fees in installments?
Yes, we accept payments in two installments.
- Do I get any discount on the course?
Yes, you get two types of discounts. They are referral discounts and group discounts. Group discount is offered when you join as a two or more and a Referral discount is offered when you are referred from someone who has already enrolled in our training.
- What is the qualification of the trainer?
The trainer is a certified consultant and has a significant amount of working experience with the technology.
- Can I attend a Demo Session before enrolment?
Yes. You can register or enroll for a free Git demo session.