What are the HPE Synergy Online Training course objectives?
At the end of this course, the candidate will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of Composable Infrastructure
- Understand the market positions of HPE Synergy
- Know how to Simplify management tasks using HPE Synergy
- Understand HPE Synergy master-satellite architecture and learn how it reduces management and hardware complexity.
- Demonstrate, design, recommend, select, install and troubleshoot HPE Synergy solutions to meet business requirements
Why should you learn a HPE Synergy course?
- HPE Synergy much demanded HP architecture and occupies a huge market share in 2020.
- All the well known companies are collaborated with HP to work on HP Synergy
- The average payscale of a certified Synergy system administrator is $145,000 per year.
Who should attend HPE Synergy Online Training?
The following are job role benefit by taking this course:
- System administrators
- System engineers who monitor HPE Synergy systems
- Students interested in learning HPE Synergy
What are the prerequisites for learning HPE Synergy Online Training?
The following are the prerequisites required for learning HPE Synergy course:
basic knowledge of
- HPE OneView experience
- HPE OneView QuickStart (H7H10S) required but not mandatory