What is J2EE-
J2EE is a stage autonomous, Java-driven condition from Sun for creating, fabricating and conveying Web-based undertaking applications on the web. The J2EE Online Training stage comprises of tons of administrations, APIs, & conventions that give the usefulness to making multitiered, Web-based applications.
A portion of the key highlights & administrations of J2EE:
• At the customer level, J2EE underpins unadulterated HTML, even as Java applets or applications. It depends on Java Server Pages and servlet code to make HTML or other designed information for the customer.
• Venture JavaBeans (EJBs) give another layer where the stage’s rationale is put away. An EJB server gives capacities, for example, stringing, simultaneousness, security, and memory of the executives. These administrations are straightforward to the creator.
• Java Database Connectivity (JDBC), which is the Java equal to ODBC, is the standard interface for Java databases.
• The Java servlet API improves consistency for engineers without requiring a graphical UI.
What are the components of J2EE-
J2EE applications are comprised of parts. A J2EE segment is an independent useful programming unit that is gathered into a J2EE application with its related classes and documents and that speaks with different segments. The J2EE detail characterizes the accompanying J2EE Online Training:
1. Application customers and applets are parts that sudden spike in demand for the customer.
2. Java Servlet and JavaServer Pages (JSP) innovation parts are Web segments that sudden spike in demand for the server.
3. Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) parts (undertaking beans) are business segments that sudden spike in demand for the server.
4. J2EE segments are written in the Java programming language and are assembled similarly as any program in the language. The distinction between J2EE parts and “standard” Java classes is that J2EE segments are amassed into a J2EE application, confirmed to be all around framed and inconsistency with the J2EE particular, and conveyed to generation, where they are run and oversaw by the J2EE server.
What is the J2EE container-
A J2EE compartment is a server stage for running the J2EE Online Training. An EJB holder and Web compartment arrange the J2EE holder.
A J2EE part runs on the J2EE holder utilizing the APIs gave by the Web compartment and EJB compartment. The Web holder and EJB compartment furnished by Application Server are agreeable with Java EE 6. Subsequently, you can assemble a full-fledged key business application following Java EE rapidly and effectively.
1. Web Container
2. EJB Container
A Web Container is a server stage utilized for executing servlets and JSPs. The Web container gets access from the Web customer and gives administrations as indicated by a solicitation.
The Web container gives servlets and APIs to JSP.
An EJB container is a server stage utilized for controlling the execution of Enterprise Bean and gives different administrations to Enterprise Bean. The EJB compartment gives APIs to EJB.
What are the certifications of J2EE-
Oracle as of now offers Java EE confirmations dependent on segment/innovation skill level and propelled ace level modeler affirmation. We provide online training and certification of J2EE Online Training.
• Oracle Certified Expert, J2EE 6 Web Component Developer
• Oracle Certified Expert, J2EE 6 Web Services Developer
• Oracle Certified Expert, J2EE 6 EJB Developer
• Oracle Certified Expert, J2EE 6 JPA Developer
• Oracle Certified Expert
Introduction to web application development
Purpose of web application development
Various elements of web applications
Setting up Tomcat web server and Eclipse WTP
Developing dynamic web applications using Servlet’s
Overview of Servlet2.5 & 3 API’s
Handling a client’s request using Servlet
Configuring servlet’s using xml and annotations
Http Request Format
Http Response Format
Scope objects(Sharing data)
Creating a filter
Understanding the applications of filters
Creating a listener & registering
Understanding the applications of listeners
XML syntax and namespaces
Describing XML with schema
Java APIs for XML Parsing and Transformation
JAXP, SAX, and DOM
Java API for XML Binding(JAXB)
The need for Data Binding
Mapping schema types for Java
Java-to-xml mapping using annotation’s
Marshalling and Unmarshalling with JAXB
Working with JAXB Object models
Java Persistence API (JPA)
Entity class and O/R mappings
Persistent fields and properties
Entity relationship mappings
Annotations and XML descriptors for defining mappings
The EntityManager interface
Entity instance life cycle