What are the Microservices With Spring Cloud Training course objectives?
By the end of this course, the candidate will be able to:
- Articulate the Microservices architecture style
- Build simple Spring Boot applications using REST interfaces, web interfaces, HATEOAS and Spring Data
- Secure the data in the transport layer with the help of HTTPS
- Configure Server & Bus, Feign, Hystrix Ribbon, and Eurek
Why should you learn a Microservices With Spring Cloud course?
- Spring cloud has gained twice its market share of around 3.4% in 2020.
- This cloud is being used across several fortune 500 companies like MIT and StyleShare
- The average yearly income of an Spring Cloud professional is around $ 11000
Who should attend Microservices With Spring Cloud Training?
This course is best suited for the following job roles:
- Java developers
- Software engineers
- Cloud developers
- Aspirants willing to start their career with cloud.
What are the prerequisites for learning Microservices With Spring Cloud Training?
The following are the prerequisite for learning this course:
Working knowledge of,
- Java programming
- Spring Framework
- Spring Boot is helpful but not mandatory