ROLES OF THE ADMINISTRATOR: – The main key roles of the Administrator are
- Maintain and customize the Sales Cloud and repair Cloud applications.
- To implement automation, security and knowledge validation over custom apps.
- Build custom reports, dashboards, and workflows.
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functional requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users.
- Maintain info for integrity and accuracy as well as cleansing and duplicate record management.
- Troubleshooting email campaigns, workflows, approval cycles, or auto-responders that generate excessive bounced mails.
- Helping users develop or fine-tune reports so they produce meaningful metrics.
- Coordinate activities between sales and alternative departments (such as promoting and coaching).
WHO SHOULD GO FOR THIS COURSE:
- Experienced professionals World HealtOrganization square measure wanting to possess associate exciting career within the leading Cloud Computing platform.
- They should possess a solid understanding of the organizational structure and the various business processes involved in it so that he can maintain strong relationships with key groups.
- Freshers who are looking to start their careers in Cloud computing.
- Developers who have worked in Java, mainframe, and C# and are looking for a boost to their career from the respective platform.
- Functional consultants World Health Organization ar wanting to modify to Salesforce.
- CRM (customer relationship management) products professionals.
THE PREREQUISITES OF SALESFORCE ADMIN:
1. Knowledge in JAVA programming.
2. Knowledge in SQL database.
3. Good knowledge of Object-oriented programming (OOPS Concept).
4. Knowledge in the Relational database management system (RDBMS).
5. Web development like HTML, CSS (Cascading Style sheets).