What you’ll learn
- Understand how the service desk manager works behind the scenes
- Master administration on the service desk platform
- Understand the various configurations & customizations
- Gain knowledge to successfully pass the service desk manager Certified supervisor test
Service Desk Manager course objectives
Building the proper Conceptual Model
- grasp the role of support in the context of the organisations’ general mission and strategic business goals
- Determine the planning and set-up of a successful support organisation supported proven strategies and known best practices
- Develop a transparent understanding of the weather that has got to be present for the establishment of a successful Service Desk.
- Understand the importance of business and IT integration
- Develop strategies aligned to organizational objectives that are designed to require advantage of business opportunities
- Understand the importance and wish for goals and objectives
- Understand the importance of ensuring all staff are conscious of the role they play within the business and why they are doing it
- Determine the sort and elegance of management reporting that best meets the organisation’s needs
- Recognize and understand the importance of understanding our customer’s expectations and perceptions
- Understand the advantage of using SLAs effectively as a service quality improvement tool
- Understand the importance of a gift and recognition strategy and identify some different methods of reward and recognition
- Determine the way to develop a project decide to set-up or re-design the Service Desk
- Identify the steps required during a project plan
- Understand the importance of effective Process Management
- study the ITSM procedure with which the Service Desk has involvement
- Determine the function of the Service Desk within the matter management process
- Identify methods for setting priorities
- Understand ways to maximize the utilization of data management
- Determine the importance of an honest change management process
- Understand the importance of clear and easy processes within the workplace
- Determine the advantages of a drag management process, and its interfaces with other key processes
- Understand the importance of root cause analysis
- Review the importance and benefits of metrics as a part of the customer service processes
People And Motivation
- Examine motivational theories and the way they apply within the workplace
- pinpoint the key skills and impute required for Service Desk staff
- Review work environment factors and their effect on behavior and staff motivation.
People Skills And Knowledge
- Determine different types of skills and knowledge required by staff
- know the basic business knowledge, all staff should have as a minimum
- Determine the way during which staff currently acquire their skills and knowledge
- Understand the common QA practices wont to assess, modify and improve IT services so as to satisfy and exceed customer expectations
- Understand the role of benchmarking within the Service Desk environment so as to get a comparative evaluation of performance
Tools And Technologies
- Spot the often used Service Desk tools and technologies, their benefits, and hazards
- Examine the varied knowledge tools available to the Service Desk
- Identify which tools we use, which we’d like, and why we’d like them
- Understand the responsibilities of the Service Desk in contributing thereto and business objectives
- Implement ways to acknowledge and promote the advantages a Service Desk brings to the business
- Gain a basic understanding of monetary principles and business awareness
- Identify the talents required for the Service Desk team from the customer’s perspective and ours
- Determine methods to recruit and retain talented staff
- Identify the qualities that bring effective leadership and the way to develop them
- Determine how well we manage our time and develop ways for improving our time management skills
- see the importance of frequent personal development, repeated learning, and of staying current within the industry
- Identify techniques for workers assessment and staff development
Service desk manager Mock Interviews
- Mock interviews by ITCourCes offer you the platform to organize, practice, and knowledge of the real-life employment interview.
- Our mock interviews are going to be conducted by professionals with a mean experience of 5+ years. So you’re bound to improve your chances of getting hired!
Frequently Asked Questions On Service desk manager
- Does ITCourCes offer job assistance?
ITCourCes actively provides placement assistance to all or any learners who have successfully completed the Service desk manager training.
- Do ITCourCes accept the course fees in installments?
Yes, we accept payments in two installments.
- Do I buy any discount on the course?
Yes, you get two sorts of discounts. they’re referral discounts and group discounts. Group discount is obtainable once you join as a gaggle of two or more and a Referral discount is obtainable once you are referred by someone who has already enrolled in our training.
- What’s the qualification of the trainer?
The trainer may be a certified consultant and has enough working experience with the technology.
- Am I able to attend a Demo Session before enrolment?
Yes. you’ll register or enroll for a free Service desk manager demo session.
If you are looking for a Corporate Training partner. Just drop a message to us and our team will assist you on it.