What are the UFT Training course objectives?
By the end of this course, the candidate will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of automation testing.
- Programe essentials and VB Scripting.
- Design Framework and Automate project plannings.
- Write test scripts for automation.
- Learn advanced concepts of object identification and repository.
- Test methods and record modes.
- Insert various checkpoints in UFT.
- Integrate ALM to UFT.
Why should you learn a UFT Training course?
- UFT is increasingly popular among the Modern IT industries.
- There is a huge requirement for automation testers around the globe.
- The average salary of an automation tester is $90,000 per annum.
Who should attend UFT Training?
The following UFT training is suitable for the following job roles:
What are the prerequisites for learning UFT Training?
There are no particular prerequisites for learning UFT Training. But, possessing some basic knowledge of manual testing is required but not necessary.